|Bequests||Charitable Annuities||IRA Roll Over||Common Gifts|
Planned giving is making preparations today for how you will give in the future. Ways to consider how you can continue to give to your parish, diocese, and/or one of our schools after you pass into eternal life.
Christ spoke numerous times on how we will not be able to take the property we have with us to heaven. How are we stewards in light of this today? How are we planning to use our resources to provide a legacy of stewardship?
Ideally, Christian stewardship impacts all phases of our life including our plans for the use of our worldly goods and resources after our death. Planned gifts are typically larger and more comprehensive than normal Sunday contributions, gifts to a capital campaign, and special fundraising event gifts. The subject of a planned gift can take the form of real property, cash, or other personal property.
Ways you can plan your future giving:
1. Remember the Church in your will
2. Allocate a portion of your 401k to the Church
3. Plan to donate a portion of your insurance policies to the Church
4. Talk to your relatives on how you would like them to support the Church after you depart this life
5. Charitable Annuities
6. Contribute gifts to an endowment in the Catholic Foundation of Vermont for a specific cause