Start Saving for Retirement
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington 403(b) Plan is available for all employees.
1. Read about plan benefits:
For detailed information about the 403(b) retirement plan, please download the Summary Plan Description.
2. Decide how much you can contribute:
Visit Voya MyOrangeMoney calculator (link is external) to decide how much you can contribute every year. Don’t forget that you will be able to receive employer, non-elective contributions when you satisfy two years of service.
3. Evaluate and select your investment funds:
Read important information such as asset allocation, past fund performance and fees. Please log in your account at My Voya (link is external) to learn more.
4. Need retirement guidance? Speak to a Voya Financial Advisor
Voya is available to offer guidance on the best strategy to meet your retirement goals through the Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington 403(b) retirement savings plan.
5. Login to My Voya (link is external) to make or change your retirement elections or call (800) 584-6001.
6. Keeping up with Voya:
Read up on the latest news from Voya experts to help you retire better. Please visit Voya Financial Blog (link is external) to learn more.
401(k) – RICE ONLY
Please click on your school name below to view the 403(b) plan provisions for your school.
- 2022 Cost of Living Adjustment
- Barre – St. Monica / St. Michael School
- Barton – St. Paul’s School
- Bennington – Sacred Heart / St. Francis de Sales School
- Brattleboro – St. Michael School
- Burlington – Christ the King / St. Anthony School
- Derby Line – St. Edward’s Pre-School
- Rutland – Christ the King School
- Rutland – Mount Saint Joseph School
- St. Johnsbury – Good Shepherd School
- Winooski – St. Francis Xavier Parish School