- This event has passed.
July 12 @ 10:00 am - July 14 @ 5:00 pm$235
- Steubenville East will be happening again July 12-14, 2019! Join over 2500 other teens from around New England for a weekend of inspiration, faith, fun and fellowship. You will never be the same after this weekend!
- Travel by charter bus from Burlington and other locations around Vermont.
- The Diocese of Burlington took over 100 youth and adults in 2018!
- All are welcome! Contact your parish about signing up and about the possibility of financial aid.
- Joined by our amazing priests and seminarians!
- Estimated cost: $235 (does not include meals on way up and back)
Steps for Registration:
- Download and print off one of these two forms:
2. Send a non-refundable $50 deposit with your waiver form to your home parish — the home parish should gather up all forms and then mail them to 55 Joy Drive, South Burlington Vermont 05403 by January 10 (or as soon as possible)
All checks made out to ‘Diocese of Burlington’ — or, preferably, through your group leader so we receive all payments from your group at once.
Final payment of $185 (thus, $50 + $185) due by May 1. All payments after this time are non-refundable.
3. Register through Steubenville East here –> (Steubenville/Life Teen is doing an online registration this year). https://paperwork.lifeteen.com — IMPORTANT, YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER THE EVENT CODE TO REGISTER:
NOTE!! IF THE ABOVE LINK SAYS THERE ARE NO MORE SPOTS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT THE YOUTH OFFICE AT 802-658-6110 EXT. 1240/1130 AND WE CAN TRY AND GET MORE SPOTS.
4) We will also need the housing agreement form:
Thus, there are five things to do total:
- The Diocese of Burlington waiver
- We need a $50 non-refundable deposit per person. Our hope is that parishes can gather these up and send this payment and the diocesan waiver together.
- Complete registration for Steubenville East (through Life Teen mentioned above).
- Print out and mail in housing agreement form for UMASS Lowell.
- Final payment will be due May 1, 2019 ($185) — checks made payable to your parish (or to Diocese of Burlington).
Videos and Promotional Information