The Catholic Church cares about your marriage.
Resources to Enrich and Foster Married Life
- Prayer for Spouses
- “For Your Marriage” — An interactive website with activities, articles, resources and information (An initiative of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Beloved series, by Augustine Press
- The 5 Love Languages, by Dr. Gary Chapman
- 6 Great Dates Program
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter is the largest pro-marriage organization in the world and promotes weekend experiences for couples who want to make their good marriage even better.
- The Retrouvaille Program is for married couples facing difficult challenges in their relationship.
World Marriage Day
Celebrations of World Marriage Day are encouraged throughout the Diocese and in cooperation with World Wide Marriage Encounter (WWME). The Diocesan Mass celebrating World Marriage Day usually is celebrated on the first weekend in February so that local parishes are able to celebrate on the second weekend and the actual World Marriage Day Celebration. Certificates are presented to couples celebrating significant anniversaries.