How do I know if God is calling me to be a priest?
Signs of a Priestly Vocation
Do you have…
- a love for the holy Catholic Church?
- an appreciation for the sacraments?
- a desire for truth?
- a desire to serve God and neighbor?
- an appreciation for sacrifice and the gift of celibacy?
Priesthood Discernment Quiz
If God has implanted the above qualities in your heart, then you may be called to serve God and the Church as a priest. Take the Priesthood Discernment Quiz below to discover further indications of a priestly vocation. If the Lord is calling you, you will embark on one of the greatest adventures the world has ever known — conforming your entire life to Jesus Christ, the Eternal High Priest.
How do I discern God’s call in my life?
Nine Important Steps to Vocational Discernment
- Fear is not of God
- One with His Will
- Saying “Yes”
- Hearing Christ through His Church
Read the full article in Vermont Catholic.